In this blog I write about different topics of astrology ranging from highly technical to basic.
My views on vedic astrology:
I am an astronomy lover who was always fascinated by space, time and planets. In 2013, coincidetally as my Mercury antardasha started I developed a huge interest in Palmistry and Astrology. I graduated Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan in 2015 and study about different aspects of vedic astrology.
Astrology is an old practice of studying one’s horoscope to know different phases in life. It is based on karma theory and re-incarnation. Through this a huge question arisis about Fate and Free-will.
The vedic analysis is based on position of planets when you are born, the place you are born. Uranus Neptune and Pluto are not taken into consideration. The relation between the two is based on belief.
Astrology alongwith Palmistry was written and spread in the masses so that one could read their own horoscope. Its useful as to know about tough and good times in one’s life. It is like reading your destiny on a time scale. A hand is like a map of your destiny.
Is it true?
Well you can test it on your own horoscope or palm.
Please have fun going through my articles and send your feedback, I will keep adding more to this space soon and have fun astrology trivias to test various technical aspects.
- Technical Posts
- CaseStudy: Alpayu
- Love Marriage from a Horoscope
- Predicting Marriages in Astrology
- Case Study 02: Progeny/D-7 chart/Loss of a child.
- How to read a Vedic Horoscope? Part 1 First House
- SadeSati: An Easy Way to Judge Using Ashtakvarga
- Foreign Settlement: An Astrological Study
- Case Study 01: Vehicular Accident/D-16
- How to read a Navamsa chart?
- Dhanyoga: MoneyMaking periods in Astrology
- Moon and Astrology